Oyalami Joseph Blessing a news reporter at Unique FM 103.1

Oyelami Joseph Blessing a news caster at Unique FM, 103.1 during an interview with him...

When did you start this profession 
I started this profession as a Siwes student, I finish my ND in mass communication at Osun state polytechnic Iree. 

What are the challenges you face during this your period

I face some challenges, as a news caster, you need to be bold to face camera and to be able to speak, when reading news you need to be patient, not to rush when reading, so this need serious practice. 

Are you happy to be in this line of this profession

Yes, am happy to be a journalist , it connect you with some popluar person in community and you get fame too

Your advice for upcoming journalist

My advice for them is that they need to push-up, challenges will come and they need do extra work to be able achieve success 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post